Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Last Night...

Hi all.
 
Just a quick request for prayer...
 
I'm the lucky one who gets to go to Roswell twice tomorrow.  Once in the AM for a routine Gyn exam/ultrasound and once at 5 PM for an MRI of my back.  The MRI is a follow-up from my appointment a couple of weeks ago. I've never had an MRI of my back and they're doing it to get another type of image so that they can better assess whether or not the increased activity that showed up on both my CT and Bone Scans is due to tumor flare or to a progression of disease.  I won't get the results until the 28th (when I go in for more blood work and my next injections).
 
So, let's see...Christmas cards aren't done.  Presents aren't wrapped.  Baking isn't done.  House isn't clean.  Meals aren't planned...
The perfect time of the year to spend several hours at Roswell, don't ya think?!?
 
Thanks, friends...
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment